Everything to know about lessons
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDIRIONS BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION
We hope you enjoy your holiday in Serre Chevalier. To ensure that everything runs smoothly with the ski school please take the time to read the following advice.
THE SUCCESS OF LESSONS DEPENDS ON THE INSTRUCTOR AND ALSO ON YOU
- Arrive early at the meeting point that you will find printed on your lesson card. You must be in possession of your card for all lessons, even private lessons.
- Your magnetic lift pass should be placed in the left pocket of your jacket, allowing easy passage of the control gates
- Instructors cannot be held responsible for the personal safety of their pupils, every skier is personally responsible for their own safety.
- Programs and schedules can be modified during the season by the ESF .
- Bad weather and /or lift closures can not be attributable to instructors or the ski school.
- The actual length of lessons may be reduced for reasons beyond our control. No refund will be given (see our terms and conditions) .
- Lift passes are free for children under 6 years old and can be obtained from the lift company sales desks.
- Adult ski, snowboard, freeski , and Nordic ski lessons are limited to 8.
- Medals are included in children's 5 or 6 day group lessons.There is a compensation medal for children who do not reach the test standard.
You are not insured by the ESF. To avoid financial difficulties resulting from an accident, we advise you to get a ASSUR'GLISS with us with the Pack lessons + Lift pass or at the ski pass sales offices.