ADVICES AND recOmmendations
All the information about the running of the lessons
FOR ANY BOOKING, PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The ESF Serre-Chevalier Monêtier wishes you a pleasant stay on its ski slopes. To ensure that everything runs smoothly at the ski school, and for a successfull stay, we also ask you to kindly conform to the following rules:
THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE LESSONS DEPENDS ON THE INSTRUCTOR AND ALSO ON YOU
- Arrive early at the meeting points that you will find printed on your lesson card. You can download your E-card on mobile app MyESF.
- If you choose a pack including the lift pass, your magnetic lift pass have to be placed in the left pocket of your jacket, allowing easy passage through the control gates. You can take it at ESF's office or in your residence if you choose her when you book.
- Taking a lesson does not exempt the pupil from some independance. The pupil must personally ensure his own safety.
- Schedules and hours can be changed during the season by the ESF Direction.
- Climate conditions and lift breakdowns can not be attributable to instructors.
- The actual length of lessons may be reduced for reasons beyond our control. No refund will be given (see our terms and conditions).
- Lift passes are free for children under 6 years old and can be collected at the lift company sales desks.
- Adult ski, snowboard, freeski, and Nordic ski lessons are limited to 8 pupils.
- Medals are included in children's 5 or 6 days group lessons. A compensation medal can be given to children who do not pass the exam.
Pupils are not insured by the ESF. To avoid any risk financial difficulties resulting from an accident, we advise you to get the insurance sold at the ski pass sales desk, and/or at our desk with the pack 6 days lessons + Lift pass: ASSUR'GLISSE.